Les dernières actualités

Agriavis.com : le site militant de l'Agriculture. Donnez votre avis sur vos matériels agricoles, engrais, semences et plants, produits phytos, services...
Logo AgriAvis.com

Agriavis Forum,l'agriculture discutée par les agriculteurs!

Agriavis recueille l'avis des agriculteurs sur les matériels, semences et plants, engrais, produits phytosanitaires, services et produits pour les animaux qu'ils utilisent sur leur exploitation

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Les derniers posts

Discussion Réponses Dernier message
0 28 Hier 22:32:25 par gremikad
0 65 Hier 20:22:30 par jechercheunmarabout
0 54 Hier 20:15:51 par jechercheunmarabout
0 77 Hier 20:05:23 par jechercheunmarabout
0 95 Hier 20:02:00 par Marabout tovi

#1 08/10/2023 04:58:20

cotetowemixx
Nouveau membre
Son Agriavispace
Sa cagnotte : 6

Hello, my friend and I have been wanting to create our own business for a long time, which will be a wholesale business, but clearly we do not have enough money, that is why we are forced to ask for a loan, but we do not know any lender who be able to lend us a considerable amount to start our business, that is why we wanted to ask all of you do you know a lender who can help us?

#2 09/10/2023 11:44:44

JamesDonavan
Nouveau membre
Son Agriavispace
Sa cagnotte : 4

Re:

Crafting a robust business blueprint that delineates your objectives, target audience, and financial forecasts is indispensable. This endeavor will not solely grant you a well-defined perspective but also leave a favorable impression on potential financiers. Seeking counsel from a financial expert or a business consultant is advisable. They possess the expertise to evaluate your financial standing, propose alternatives to loans, and offer valuable insights on the efficient management of your initial capital.

#3 15/10/2023 06:56:35

daystate
Membre
Son Agriavispace
Sa cagnotte : 12

Re:

Hello, how are you? Creating a business with a friend who has a lot of loyalty and a good friendship is something extremely cool and gives a lot of satisfaction, this way you don't feel like you have to work, but rather you feel like you are playing with your friend, believe me, it's an idea very good, the only lender I know that can give you a loan for a business like yours is this company here https://www.gofundshop.com/business-to- … s-lending/ they really make it very easy for you, with very few requirements you already qualify for the loan, I hope my recommendation will be of great help to you

#4 15/10/2023 07:30:15

manuelcherri
Nouveau membre
Son Agriavispace
Sa cagnotte : 9

Re:

Hello, I think I have arrived a little late to give you help but I couldn't have given you better than the comment previous to mine, I hope you see his comment, he just recommended a professional loan company which says that the requirements for the loan they make it very simple and they will give you the loan in a short time

#5 22/03/2024 05:22:03

vernakuhlman
Nouveau membre
Son Agriavispace
Sa cagnotte : 2

Re:

Excuse me, Though I'm running a bit behind schedule, I hope you see the comment that came before mine; I really couldn't have helped you more. basketball stars

#6 26/03/2024 08:05:36

glennyk
Membre
Son Agriavispace
Sa cagnotte : 29

Re:

Well, in such a matter as personal loans, you should be especially careful and carefully study the terms of the proposed loan. A Comprehensive guide to personal loans will help you choose the right lender and look for services with the most favorable conditions. I am sure that if you use the tips from the article, you will definitely be able to quickly and easily find a reliable and profitable personal lending service.

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB & geek
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr

Les marques
Acheter john deere
Acheter Massey Ferguson
Acheter Beiser
Acheter Kverneland
Avis Quivogne
Avis Actisol
Avis Vicon