Les dernières actualités

Agriavis.com : le site militant de l'Agriculture. Donnez votre avis sur vos matériels agricoles, engrais, semences et plants, produits phytos, services...
Logo AgriAvis.com

Agriavis Forum,l'agriculture discutée par les agriculteurs!

Agriavis recueille l'avis des agriculteurs sur les matériels, semences et plants, engrais, produits phytosanitaires, services et produits pour les animaux qu'ils utilisent sur leur exploitation

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Les derniers posts

Discussion Réponses Dernier message
music par Mary Williams
1 2596 Aujourd'hui 08:00:48 par PariRomb
2 306 Aujourd'hui 05:31:43 par govinel698
crypto or shares trading par govinel698
1 228 Hier 18:32:13 par lerikolar
0 148 Hier 17:59:36 par Medium_Retour_Affectif
0 163 Hier 17:52:50 par Medium_Retour_Affectif

#1 11/03/2024 04:21:42

Fujinami
Nouveau membre
Son Agriavispace
Sa cagnotte : 7

Throughout the Atlanta Braves' run of six playoff appearances,  they have been lucky to preserve the continuity of their mentoring team. That is transforming this offseason as Ron Washington and Eric Youthful Sr. are departing for the Angels while bullpen train Drew French is heading to Baltimore to take control of as their brand-new pitching coach. Washington met the media Monday at the Winter season Conferences to review his brand-new function as manager of the Angels. He likewise spoke a little bit about his time in Atlanta. "That I made a distinction. That's all. That I made a distinction. Every single day that I existed I made a distinction, " Washington claimed after being asked exactly how he would such as to be remembered for his time with the Braves. "I really did not cheat any individual each and every single day that I existed,  and I didn't let the gamers that I was around rip off each various other daily that I existed. To make sure that's what I desire them to bear in mind me by. I made a distinction. I made a difference. It was the players that did it,  but I made a distinction." Washington joined the Braves before the 2017 season. He developed strong bonds will a number of the Atlanta's young gamers as they advanced to the big leagues,  particularly with 2nd baseman Ozzie Albies. Washington claimed that he had a conversation with Albies after he was hired by the Angels." The main discussion that I had with Ozzie was one guy do not run any kind of program. I uncommitted how great he is. One individual can't do it John Smoltz Jersey,  Washington claimed. "Okay. I'm gone,  however the victor in those individuals is still there. That's why you teach and you assist individuals to be self-dependent,  and you never ever stop showing them so they can be self-dependent. The umbilical cord has been cut."" Currently,  all of the wisdom and all the moment we invested together,  they need to use it on each various other and not let anyone come there and uproot their winning ways,  Washington added. "Not let anyone turned up in there and alter the job values and the prep work that it considered them to sustain the way they have actually sustained in the last seven or eight years." Washington additionally stated that he would be there if any one of his previous gamers needed him or had questions. "That's the kind of conversations we had,  and I got on the other end trying to make them recognize. They do not need me. I'm here offered if they have inquiries,  yet they know exactly how to win. And they do not let one person stop them from being what they are and who they are,  much like someone can not regulate the video game of baseball. It will certainly continue to move despite who it is." Travis d'Arnaud Jersey

Dernière modification par Fujinami (11/03/2024 04:22:13)

#2 12/03/2024 03:44:15

Alice12
Nouveau membre
Son Agriavispace
Sa cagnotte : 2

Re:

A new role and a new challenge for him, A difficult game about climbing and hopefully he will produce great results for this team

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB & geek
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr

Les marques
Acheter john deere
Acheter Massey Ferguson
Acheter Beiser
Acheter Kverneland
Avis Quivogne
Avis Actisol
Avis Vicon