Les dernières actualités

Agriavis.com : le site militant de l'Agriculture. Donnez votre avis sur vos matériels agricoles, engrais, semences et plants, produits phytos, services...
Logo AgriAvis.com

Agriavis Forum,l'agriculture discutée par les agriculteurs!

Agriavis recueille l'avis des agriculteurs sur les matériels, semences et plants, engrais, produits phytosanitaires, services et produits pour les animaux qu'ils utilisent sur leur exploitation

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Les derniers posts

Discussion Réponses Dernier message
0 36 Aujourd'hui 15:54:31 par MEILLEUR MARABOUT RETOUR AFFECTIF
2 410 Aujourd'hui 15:28:38 par November_Rain
0 44 Aujourd'hui 15:02:17 par maxavis
2 1236 Aujourd'hui 12:00:58 par politik229
2 1493 Aujourd'hui 12:00:39 par politik229

#1 14/08/2022 04:59:39

chrisly0519
Nouveau membre
Son Agriavispace
Sa cagnotte : 2

UnemployedProfessors.com is an online writing platform that attracts students with its name and gives the impression that papers are written by real professors! But is that really the case? Let's find out in my review of Unemployed Professors.

The idea behind this service is that a student can hire a writer with a doctorate to pay for the work and have more time to "party or sleep." They provide help with any academic assignments, as well as essays, resumes, and biographical notes.

The first thing that caught my eye was the fun design of UnemployedProfessors.com. It is full of interesting and colorful comics illustrating the history of this platform and how students can get rid of the academic burden.

I didn't like that they use overly colloquial language with a dash of rude and bad words. Also, in the Contest section, they express negative attitudes and criticize their competitors as if they think they are superior to others.

This online platform provides a huge list of services, as well as a huge number of real professors. However, I found this very suspicious, so I decided to check the reviews of UnemployedProfessors.com online. I was surprised because the site's rating starts at 1.9 to 2.5 out of 5. But they have an Unemployed Professors Review Reddit channel where I could read about their work.

What's more, no one has left a negative comment, so that gave me some confidence that this is a good service. Also, UnemployedProfessors.com has a huge number of positive reviews and even provides ratings with information about each professor. So I decided to try this service and ordered an essay. But did it end well? Let's take a look.

PRICES, DEADLINES, AND DISCOUNTS
You won't find pricing information because the UnemployedProfessors service uses a bidding system. That means you have to create an account, provide your job information, and wait for bids. You might think that's how you can get a job at a low price, but it's not.

As I found out later from a customer service person, prices range from $10 to $35 per page and depend on deadlines and complexity. So I paid $20 per page for my essay.

You can buy VIP services such as a plagiarism report for $18 and a personal supervisor for $12. I find this to be quite expensive, especially the latter service, which I get for free on other online platforms. Another disappointing fact is the lack of discounts and promo codes. But this service does offer a "refer a friend" program, and students can get $10 free on their next order. This really works, according to reviews of Unemployed Professors.

As for deadlines, this platform delivered my work on time. However, I was not satisfied with its quality, so I want to delve into this issue in the next part of my UnemployedProfessors review.

#2 18/01/2023 03:23:52

sabrinacollins
Nouveau membre
Son Agriavispace

Re:

good

#3 05/06/2023 23:17:44

Barnard
Nouveau membre
Son Agriavispace
Sa cagnotte : 1

Re:

Correct spelling is also necessary for developing relationships. Using proper spelling, whether in a personal email or a professional correspondence, shows respect for the reader and that you take the time to communicate effectively. Don't waste time thinking; start acting right away. For more information, go learn this here now!

#4 06/06/2023 11:17:57

LannisterPaul
Nouveau membre
Son Agriavispace

Re:

nice post!

Dernière modification par LannisterPaul (06/06/2023 11:18:17)

#5 06/06/2023 11:22:19

BrownderPete
Nouveau membre
Son Agriavispace

Re:

Modern software called PunctuationChecker is changing the way we think about punctuation in our writing. PunctuationChecker is the ideal tool for guaranteeing perfect punctuation in your manuscripts thanks to its sophisticated algorithms and cutting-edge technologies. The days of stressing about errant commas, muddled semicolons, or inconsistent exclamation points are long gone. You can try this and more by following this link!

#6 08/06/2023 17:05:34

LorelinHeinst
Nouveau membre
Son Agriavispace

Re:

A plagiarism checker is an invaluable online tool designed to ensure academic integrity and originality. By scanning documents and comparing them against an extensive database of sources, it identifies similarities and potential instances of copied content, providing an opportunity to revise and properly attribute the material. With its ability to detect unintentional plagiarism, a plagiarism checker serves as a crucial safeguard for writers, students, and researchers, allowing them to verify the uniqueness of their work before submission. So go to website!

#7 09/06/2023 19:11:18

OscarPhilips
Nouveau membre
Son Agriavispace

Re:

Producing an engaging text doesn't require spending countless hours with textbooks, meticulously verifying each and every word. Thanks to an outstanding online text editing service, this tiresome responsibility can be effectively delegated. Furthermore, this program encompasses a variety of valuable features that can significantly elevate the quality of your text.  So check this page.

#8 09/06/2023 19:11:34

OscarPhilips
Nouveau membre
Son Agriavispace

Re:

Producing an engaging text doesn't require spending countless hours with textbooks, meticulously verifying each and every word. Thanks to an outstanding online text editing service, this tiresome responsibility can be effectively delegated. Furthermore, this program encompasses a variety of valuable features that can significantly elevate the quality of your text.  So check this page.

#9 14/08/2023 11:42:31

hollysmith1
Nouveau membre
Son Agriavispace

Re:

When considering academic support, some students turn to paper writing services. While convenient, it's crucial to assess the integrity and authenticity of such services to uphold the value of education.

#10 08/01/2024 08:12:28

jhone
Nouveau membre
Son Agriavispace

Re:

A plagiarism checker is an invaluable online tool designed to ensure academic integrity and originality. By scanning documents and comparing them against an extensive database of sources, it identifies similarities and potential instances of copied content, providing an opportunity to revise and properly attribute the material. With its ability to detect unintentional plagiarism, a plagiarism checker serves as a crucial safeguard for writers, students, and researchers, allowing bio for jewelry page them to verify the uniqueness of their work before submission. So go to website!

Dernière modification par jhone (08/01/2024 08:21:36)

#11 08/01/2024 08:14:25

jhone
Nouveau membre
Son Agriavispace

Re:

A plagiarism checker is an invaluable online tool designed to ensure academic integrity and originality. By scanning documents and comparing them against an extensive database of sources, it identifies similarities and potential instances of copied content, providing an opportunity to revise and properly attribute the material. With its ability to detect unintentional plagiarism, a plagiarism checker serves as a crucial safeguard for writers, students, and researchers, allowing them to verify the uniqueness of their work before submission. So go to website AMI Roofing Contractors!

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB & geek
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr

Les marques
Acheter john deere
Acheter Massey Ferguson
Acheter Beiser
Acheter Kverneland
Avis Quivogne
Avis Actisol
Avis Vicon